FND – 42 – Define trust between SAP Gateway and SAP backend
The configuration steps to be executed on the HUB system (FND) are detailed at SAP Help. The steps are for the OData Channel Service for backend system.
- Basic configuration activities: SAP Help
- User & Authorization SAP Help
SAP Gateway to Consumer (FND to SMP3) SAP Help
SAP Gateway to SAP Backend (FND to BEP) SAP Help
- Create RFC on SAP Gateway (FND) to SAP backend (BEP) SAP Help
- Define trust between SAP Gateway and SAP backend (FND <-> BEP) SAP Help
- Configure SAP backend system (BEP) to accept assertion ticket from SAP Gateway SAP Help
- Configure SAP Gateway (FND) to accept assertion ticket from SAP backend (BEP) SAP Help
- Configure SAP system alias for applications SAP Help
- Activate SAP NetWeaver Gateway SAP Help
This document explains how to execute step 4.2.
A trust relationship between IWFND and BEP is needed to allow for SSO.
No SPRO activity.
Trust relationship wizard opens
Inform a RFC destination: ECCCLNT001 (created in previous step)
Click continue. Basic connection checks are done