Yes, this item should be under BEP and not HUB, but I am following SAP Help here, so sorry for the confusion!
The configuration steps to be executed on the HUB system (FND) are detailed at SAP Help. The steps are for the OData Channel Service for backend system.
- Basic configuration activities: SAP Help
- User & Authorization SAP Help
SAP Gateway to Consumer (FND to SMP3) SAP Help
SAP Gateway to SAP Backend (FND to BEP) SAP Help
- Create RFC on SAP Gateway (FND) to SAP backend (BEP) SAP Help
- Define trust between SAP Gateway and SAP backend (FND <-> BEP) SAP Help
- Configure SAP backend system (BEP) to accept assertion ticket from SAP Gateway SAP Help
- Configure SAP Gateway (FND) to accept assertion ticket from SAP backend (BEP) SAP Help
- Configure SAP system alias for applications SAP Help
- Activate SAP NetWeaver Gateway SAP Help
This document explains how to execute step 4.3.
Allow SAP Gateway HUB (IWNFD) to logon via SSO to SAP backend (BEP).
No SPRO activity.
- To configure SSO by installing the system certificates, go to transaction SSO2
Destination: Give RFC destination: GWDCLNT001 (IMPORTANT: must have been created earlier on the BEP system)
- Host name: DNS name of SAP Gateway HUB: nwgw74.tobias.de
- Instance Number: Instance number of SAP Gateway HUB: 01
Run the program. In case the tool finds some problems, it allows you to let it solve them for you.
Result when everything is OK: