FND – 61 – Maintaining Inbound bgRFC Queue on the Hub System
The configuration steps to be executed on the HUB system (FND) are detailed at SAP Help.
- Maintaining Inbound bgRFC Queue on the Hub System SAP Help
- Create outbound destination for content publisher SAP Help
This document explains how to execute step 1.
“SAP NetWeaver Gateway uses inbound queues to reliably send information to a consumer (Such queues are used by various services. For example, the Notification Content Publisher). These inbound queues use bgRFC (Background Remote Function Call) technology.”
No SPRO activity
All activities are done on the SAP Gateway HUB (FND) system.
Creating RFC Destination for Inbound Queue
Create new connection
- RFC Destination: IWFND_ODATA_PUSH.
- Connection Type: 3
- Go to tab “Special Options”
- Transfer Protocol: Classic with bgRFC.
Test RFC destination
Registering RFC Destinations for Inbound Queue
- Go to tab “Define Inbound Dest.”
- Inb. Dest. Name: IWFND_ODATA_PUSH
- Go to tab: “Scheduler: Destination”
- Type: Inbound
- Destination: IWFND_ODATA_PUSH
FND – 6 – Subscription and Notification Flow | It`s full of stars! · August 4, 2015 at 11:23
[…] Inbound bgRFC Queue on the Hub System Blog / SAP […]