The configuration steps to be executed on the HUB system (FND) are detailed at SAP Help. The steps are for the OData Channel Service for backend system.
- Basic configuration activities: SAP Help
- User & Authorization SAP Help
SAP Gateway to Consumer (FND to SMP3) SAP Help
SAP Gateway to SAP Backend (FND to BEP) SAP Help
- Create RFC on SAP Gateway (FND) to SAP backend (BEP) Blog / SAP Help
- Define trust between SAP Gateway and SAP backend (FND <-> BEP) Blog / SAP Help
- Configure SAP backend system (BEP) to accept assertion ticket from SAP Gateway Blog / SAP Help
- Configure SAP Gateway (FND) to accept assertion ticket from SAP backend (BEP) Blog / SAP Help
- Configure SAP system alias for applications Blog / SAP Help
- Activate SAP NetWeaver Gateway SAP Help
This document explains how to execute step 5.
The final step is to activate the SAP Gateway functionality. SAP Help
SPRO: SAP Reference IMG and navigate to: SAP NetWeaver Gateway OData Channel Configuration Activate or Deactivate SAP NetWeaver Gateway
- Execute the activity. Confirm the dialog to activate SAP Gateway