FND – 5 – Activate SAP NetWeaver Gateway
The configuration steps to be executed on the HUB system (FND) are detailed at SAP Help. The steps are for the OData Channel Service for backend system.
- Basic configuration activities: SAP Help
- User & Authorization SAP Help
SAP Gateway to Consumer (FND to SMP3) SAP Help
SAP Gateway to SAP Backend (FND to BEP) SAP Help
- Create RFC on SAP Gateway (FND) to SAP backend (BEP) Blog / SAP Help
- Define trust between SAP Gateway and SAP backend (FND <-> BEP) Blog / SAP Help
- Configure SAP backend system (BEP) to accept assertion ticket from SAP Gateway Blog / SAP Help
- Configure SAP Gateway (FND) to accept assertion ticket from SAP backend (BEP) Blog / SAP Help
- Configure SAP system alias for applications Blog / SAP Help
- Activate SAP NetWeaver Gateway SAP Help
This document explains how to execute step 5.
The final step is to activate the SAP Gateway functionality. SAP Help
SPRO: SAP Reference IMG and navigate to: SAP NetWeaver Gateway OData Channel Configuration Activate or Deactivate SAP NetWeaver Gateway
- Execute the activity. Confirm the dialog to activate SAP Gateway